1. When should I apply?
Application deadlines vary by program and region. Please refer to our ‘How To Apply’ page and check with your school’s career services center for specific deadlines.
2. What information should I have ready before applying?
You will require a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript.
3. Can I apply to multiple positions? Will the number of positions I apply for affect my chances of selection?
You may apply to more than one opportunity. When selecting a position please only select what you are actually interested in. The number of positions you choose does not impact your chance for success; it simply helps us understand what you are interested in but you should be clear as to why you are motivated to apply for different positions.
4. Should I still apply if I didn’t study business or economics?
Yes – We actively seek to recruit talented people from all academic backgrounds into our university programs and entry level positions.
5. Can I apply to a location for which I currently do not have a work visa?
We cannot advise you on your work eligibility status, but we do not reject any candidate because of his or her need to obtain appropriate work authorization. You are free to apply to any division or region of interest and we will consider your application(s) for the corresponding areas of the firm.
6. When can I expect to hear back regarding the status of my submission?
Due to a high volume of applications only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Most candidates applying to current opportunities will be contacted within a few weeks after the relevant deadline has passed. To the extent that there is interest in your candidacy, a member of our recruiting team will contact you with more information.
July 24, 2014