Doing business internationally involves much more than simply transplanting a business model, or shipping a product overseas. Trade – import or export – involves complexities and risks which can challenge the most seasoned executive or the most determined entrepreneur. International business can also be very enriching, and extremely profitable, for those who can seize the opportunities while effectively managing the risks.
Our Trade Specialists are well versed in the local sectors and the related trade flows. Our team's intimate understanding of industry and business needs will translate into optimal financial & risk support for you and your business.
Key Features of Partnering with Trade Finance
- Facilitate cross-border sale of goods and services
- Tailored solutions for companies, including exporters and importers:
- Working Capital
- Receivables Monetization
- Medium & Long-Term Financing
- Trusted partner to mitigate risks in international trade
- Financing based on trade flows, including discounting of export receivables and refinancing
- Reissuance of guarantees and Standby Letter of Credits
- Leverage programs offered through our partner Export Credit Agencies