Doing business internationally involves much more than simply transplanting a business model, or shipping a product overseas. Trade – import or export – involves complexities and risks which can challenge the most seasoned executive or the most determined entrepreneur. International business can also be very enriching, and extremely profitable, for those who can seize the opportunities while effectively managing the risks.
Our Trade Specialists are well versed in the local sectors and the related trade flows. Our team's intimate understanding of industry and business needs will translate into optimal financial & risk support for you and your business.
Key Features of Partnering with Trade Finance
- Facilitate cross-border sale of goods and services
- Tailored solutions for companies, including exporters and importers:
- Working Capital
- Receivables Monetization
- Medium & Long-Term Financing
- Trusted partner to mitigate risks in international trade
- Financing based on trade flows, including discounting of export receivables and refinancing
- Reissuance of guarantees and Standby Letter of Credits
- Leverage programs offered through our partner Export Credit Agencies
1. Awarded for excellence in FTP and Investigations.
2. Ipsos Best Banking Awards are based on quarterly Customer Service Index (CSI) survey results, with an annual sample size of approximately 45,391 completed questionnaires yielding around 65,991 financial institution ratings nationally. All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.
3. TD Canada Trust received the highest numerical score among the big five retail banks in the proprietary J.D. Power 2006-2015 Canadian Retail Banking Customer Satisfaction StudiesSM. 2015 study based on 14,992 total responses and measures opinions of consumers with their primary banking institution. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed April-May 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.