Chairman, TD Securities
Commitment to Our Culture
We strive every day to be an organization where all colleagues are valued, respected and supported. Through every level of the organization there is commitment to creating an environment where everyone can bring their true selves to work.
Through our Inclusion and Diversity Leadership Council, Action Committees and Employee Resource Groups, we actively seek to increase the representation of, and improve the experiences for, people of all genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations and physical abilities.
We all have a role in achieving a balanced workplace at TD Securities. We proudly support the implementation of work/life flexibility and practices, and a strong parental leave program for all employees.
Our Employee Resource Groups empower our people with opportunities to lead, network and influence the culture, while our mentoring programs prepare them to reach their full potential.
Focused on attracting the broadest talent pool possible, our recruitment initiatives build relationships with organizations that serve diverse groups with which we work together on development programs and awareness events.
Commitment to Our Clients
We believe diversity is a key contributor to success in the competitive global marketplace. Our commitment to diversity is fundamental to how we do business – today and in the future.
We leverage the diversity of the experience and perspectives of our people to deliver innovative solutions for our clients.
We are committed to working with organizations that are built on the same ethical principles and inclusive business practices.
Commitment to Our Community
We are committed to building stronger communities where we live and operate. As a team, we work to enrich our communities by contributing to their social and economic development in long-lasting, sustainable ways.
- Our leadership program is built on a solid foundation of diversity and inclusion training and initiatives that aim to generate discussion, ideas and best practices for addressing key community issues.
- Our Employee Resource Groups help colleagues from diverse backgrounds develop and maintain connections through networking, mentoring, community and volunteer opportunities.
- Current groups include employees who identify as new to country, women in leadership, LGBTQ2+, members of visible minority groups, People with Disabilities (PwD), and their allies.
- We are proud to support nonprofits in carrying out their missions to deliver new and improved services. Each year, we donate millions of dollars in funding and in-kind resources to these organizations through our TDS Underwriting Hope Foundation and other employee fundraisers.
- We focus on reaching the broadest possible pool of talented individuals by building awareness and relationships with well-respected regional and national organizations that serve diverse groups.
Awards & Recognition
TD and our employees have been recognized by numerous organizations for delivering workplace initiatives that create an exceptional experience for our diverse workforce and high-performance culture. Our people have been consistently recognized as drivers of change for a more diverse and inclusive industry for all.