Our offering includes:
- Action List: The Action List is a monthly publication that aggregates our analysts’ top investment recommendations. The performance of our Action List picks are monitored on an ongoing basis against the relevant S&P/TSX benchmarks. The January, April, July, and October editions include full sector updates and more detail on our top ideas.
- Action Notes/Industry Notes: Action Notes are research reports on a specific issuer. Industry Notes are sector research reports on a group of companies or an industry. Company Action Notes/Industry Notes are aggregated in our morning research compilation – the Action Notes Summary. Individual notes are also distributed electronically during the day. These notes are not distributed in hardcopy format. They are also available on our website.
- Company Insights/Industry Insights (including Initiation of Coverage reports): Company/ Industry Insights are detailed research reports. These reports are distributed electronically during the day. They are also available on our website.
- Flash Notes: Flash Notes are short, timely updates on a company or industry. Flash Notes are meant to give readers timely insight and our “first take” on breaking news. They are distributed electronically throughout the day, and a link to the previous day’s Flash Notes are included in our morning research compilation. They can also be found on our website.
- Fast Facts: Fast Facts are short, factual company or industry updates, generally highlighting key takeaways from a recent event. They are distributed electronically throughout the day, and a link to the previous day’s Fast Facts is included in our morning research compilation. They can also be found on our website.
- Index Products: The Canadian Index and Market Structure Bulletin is published weekly and includes analysis on index additions/ deletions, rebalancings, regulatory updates, and upcoming corporate events that may impact index portfolios. Periodically, Special Bulletins may be issued on a timely topic.
- Investment Strategy: Our latest thoughts from Equity Strategy, including the monthly Investment Strategy Chartbook, the Strategy Outlook Presentation (published three-times per year), and our other latest strategy publications.
- Equity Options Research: The Equity Options Weekly Note, U.S. Options Weekly, Canadian Options Weekly, and Technical Ideas bulletin outline equity option strategies, options flow, trends, and indicators relevant to the option investor. Additional periodic publications provide an in-depth analysis of a timely topic.
- Quantitative Analysis/Quantitative Model Portfolios/Statistics & Performance: Weekly products include quantitative analysis featuring our Canadian small cap portfolio and major commodities. Monthly, we produce an in-depth statistical market summary.
- The Outlier Report: The Outlier Report is a quarterly report previewing companies for which we have earnings estimates and/or target prices that vary meaningfully from consensus.
Sectors covered include:
- Alternative Energy
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Communication & Media
- Clean Technology
- Consumer Discretionary
- Consumer Staples
- Diversified Financials
- Energy Producers
- Energy Services
- ESG Research
- Financial Services (Banks & Insurance)
- Gold and Precious Minerals
- Industrial Products
- Metals & Minerals
- Paper and Forest Products
- Power & Utilities
- Real Estate
- Special Situations
- Transportation (Aerospace, Railroads & Trucking)
- Our coverage also includes: Quantitative Analysis, Investment Strategy, Index Research
TD Securities Equity Research