We believe TD Securities differentiates its coverage of the Global Energy sectors without sub sectors or borders in order to provide the best insight and advice to our clients. As we have grown our Global Energy coverage we believe it is critical to integrate and continuously improve our efforts across the firm.
Our Global Energy Group is best positioned to advise clients through a rapidly evolving energy market that is seeing an unprecedented period of convergence, coupled with a transition to a low carbon economy.
Professionals wearing hardhats, walking through a field of solar panel sheets.
Our team of professionals cover all aspects of the global energy sectors, including:
- Exploration and production
- Independent power producers
- Regulated electric, gas and water utilities
- Renewable energy
- Midstream and energy infrastructure
- Oil field and environmental services
- Refining and marketing
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) advisory
- Pension, private equity, and infrastructure capital
Throughout our clients' life cycle, our Global Energy professionals take the time to understand the specific needs of their businesses, developing comprehensive financial solutions that help:
- Finance acquisitions, development, working capital and general corporate needs
- Access a full-range of investment banking capabilities, including:
- Corporate lending
- Equity capital markets
- Debt capital markets
- Sustainable finance capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions services
- Asset divestitures
- Financial / strategic advisory
- Energy trading
- Interest rate and commodity swaps and other derivatives
- Global transaction banking
Our Global Energy Group is supported by a fulsome research team with detailed industry and company specific equity and debt research.