Integrated and Informative Global Strategy Insights
With the analytical firepower of our award-winning team of strategists, take advantage of opportunities in the fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities markets with market insights and innovative and actionable ideas.
With our team of analysts operating across Canada, the U.S., Europe and Asia we offer:
- Global Macro Strategy: A top-down and bottom-up view of the fundamental drivers of growth and inflation in our key countries and markets. By understanding these drivers, we shape our view of the direction of monetary and fiscal policy in the various economies that we cover.
- Global Rates Strategy: A timely analysis and tactical insights on U.S., Canadian, European, U.K., Australian and New Zealand interest rates, as well as cross-country rate opportunities. Leveraging TD’s macro views relative to market pricing, we generate attractive risk/reward trades. Coverage includes front-end rates, duration, curve, inflation-linked products, swap spreads, SSAs and agencies, as well as interest rate derivatives.
- Portfolio and ESG Strategy: Our team offers professional support and tactical advice in global fixed income markets, within a structured quantitative portfolio approach. We seek to answer the question, within a global context, what are the best opportunities for institutional investors in cash and swap markets while balancing risks at the portfolio level?
- FX and Emerging Markets: We provide strategic market insight and tactical trading advice spanning over 20 countries. Our research focuses on key macroeconomic themes, geopolitical dynamics, along with technical and fundamental analysis powered by a robust set of tools and models.
- Commodities Strategy: Insights and guidance on global precious metals, base metals, and energy markets to help our clients navigate through boom-and-bust cycles. We analyze global macroeconomic data, central bank policy and market expectations to form a top-down view of the world. That view is overlaid with primary research incorporating fundamentals, technicals, positioning and data analytics to identify trading opportunities that are not reflected in market prices.
- Emerging Markets: Macro, FX, Hard Currency, Local Currency
- G10 FX
- Macro: Central Bank, Growth, Inflation, Politics, Trade
- Portfolio: US IG corporate bonds, EUR IG Corporate Bonds
- ESG: Portfolio Decarbonisation
- Rates: Derivatives, Inflation, Regulatory, Short-End, Sovereigns, Spread Products
- Outlooks and Monthlies: FX Views You Can Use, MacroMetrics
- Weeklies: Global Rates Weekly, Upcoming Week – The Big Three, FX Weekly Dispatch
- Daily and Data Coverage: Global Daily, Preview, Commentary
- Ad Hoc/Thematic: Analytics, Central Bank Playbook, Chart Logic, Market Musings, Model Portfolio Update
- Asia-Pacific: Australia, Japan, New Zealand
- North America: Canada, U.S.
- Europe: Eurozone (France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal), Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, EMEA
- Asia: China, India, Singapore
- LatAm: Brazil, Mexico
- Energy & Metals: Energy, Base Metals, Precious Metals
TD Securities Global Strategy